Friday, October 28, 2016

You're so Quirky!




We all have weird quirks or habits from time to time.  Some quirks we share with everyone, some with a few and some we hide in the very depths and crevices of our souls! Here is a list of our silliness and weirdness for you to take a gander at and enjoy making fun of us!  Happy Reading…..


   

Misty’s List:

·        I am an obsessive hand washer.  It has gotten so bad that I actually have “chapped” my hands into a different color than the rest of my arms!
·        I love peanut butter and pickle sandwiches.  The peanut butter must be smooth, the pickles must be dill hamburger slices only!
·        I love the summer but absolutely hate being hot
·        I hate for people to touch my hair. 
·        I am obsessed with hand writing lists.  If I don’t like the way my handwriting looks or make a mistake, I will throw away the list and start again.
·        I write with my right hand but plays sports (example: bowling, throwing a ball or batting) left handed.
·        **Disclaimer…this is my gross one!  As much as a germophobe I claim to be, I like to clean people’s ears.  My family is totally grossed out by this, but some are cooperative and let me have a pick at theirs! LOL! 
·        I love the numbers five and seven and sometimes find myself doing things in those number orders.  I don’t like most even numbers.
·        I have a trigger finger and like to gross people out by making it pop back into place.


·        I have affection for ribbon blankets and must have one on the bed or I can’t sleep. 
·        I never end a conversation with my parents until I have prayed over them.  Even if I talk to them numerous times each day, I will say a prayer over them every time before hanging up the phone!

Kendra's List:


  • I have an intense fear of bridges. I couldn’t drive over a bridge by myself for about ten years after I got my license.
  • I eat very weird combinations of food and most of them are vegetarian concoctions. For example, I love heart of palm, raw peas, artichoke hearts, onions on my grilled cheese, and almost all condiments. (especially, A1 Steak Sauce)
  • I am a compulsive cleaner. I love to clean and I usually go nuts wanting to straighten things up at my church, stores, and other people’s homes.
  • I am a binge TV series watcher. Not in the sense that people binge watch Netflix on the weekends. I mean, I literally will watch entire series of shows over the course of a few days. (A few years back, I watched the entire series of Parenthood over Christmas Break in a matter of three days- I don’t think I slept at all. LOL) I also do this with books if they are trilogies, or more.
  • I am a grunter. If there is silence in the room, you will often hear me grunting and I have no clue that I am going it.  
  • I randomly bust out in song and/or whistling. And there is always dancing that follows. People either love me or loathe me for this because I never really do it at appropriate times. 
  • I don’t drive in the winter when there is snow or ice on the ground unless I absolutely have to. Yes, I am a giant baby about inclement weather.
  • Until May of this year, I was a chronic nail biter. Now, I am so used to having nails, that if one of them breaks, I get really upset about it. Funny how trying new things can be a nice change. Want to know the gross side of this? I still bite my toes. Yes, they are clean first.
  • I never let my family go off of the phone without saying “I love you” first. And, if any of my immediate family traveling somewhere, I make them text or call me when I get there.
  • When the rest of the world is checking up on celebrity movie stars and singers, I am a huge author fan girl. I have a “short” list of my favorites and I am always checking up on their social media accounts to see what they are up to. (And when their next book will be out!) Yes, I am a nerd. 


No comments:

Post a Comment