Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Our Fall Line-Up



With Fall right around the corner, so are the new TV line ups.  What will be returning and what new shows to look forward to? Here is a list of what we plan to watch this season. 

Truth be told, I am not much of a television watcher. I usually love movies and binge watching Netflix, but I don’t have too many regular shows I watch. I do plan to catch a few this fall and wanted to share them with you. So here goes for my fall line-up:

Unlike Kendra, I am a cable TV junkie. Bravo, E! and USA are at the top of the list. I have missed my normal fall TV schedule, but fortunately BRAVO had an overabundance of Real Housewives on this summer, which kept me thoroughly entertained!  I do watch Netflix and have really gotten into Stranger Things, but that’s about as science fiction-y that I get.  I was surprised to see Kendra’s picks for her fall TV line ups, because I chose the exact same three as well!!!  (This hardly ever happens!!!)


Monday Night:
Dancing With the Stars 7pm on ABC- airs September 12

I have loved this show from the beginning but must admit that I have missed a couple of seasons here and there. I really enjoy seeing who will be on the show and what the professionals have in store as far as new dances. My favorite couple to date is Rumer Willis and Val Chmerkovskiy.

I LOVE this show for so many reasons…the costumes, the music and of course the pro dancers! My Dave Baby will even “suffer” through each Monday watching this with me.  My favorite pro dancers are Mark Ballas and Witney Carson.  My favorite season to date was Mirror Ball trophy winners Witney Carson and Alfonso Ribeiro.


Tuesday Night:
American Housewife on ABC- airs October 11

This will be a new show that I want to try. The show stars Katy Mixon from the show Mike and Molly and based on the few commercials I have seen for it, I think it might be funny. I will give it my 3 episode chance and see if it’s worth the full season

Katy Mixon cracked me up the first time I saw her on Four Christmases.  I think she is absolutely adorable, has great comedic timing and I’m really looking forward to seeing her in this show.  Hopefully it doesn’t disappoint!


Coming SOON but not soon enough:
GILMORE GIRLS on Netflix- airs November 25

I am super excited for this four episode mini- season. I cannot wait to see what’s going on with my favorite mother/daughter act. I am also very excited to start this series all over before watching the final season on Netflix.

Out of all the shows this fall, this one is THE MOST ATTICIPATED YET!!!!  Oh, Lorelai and Rory, how I have missed you girls and the antics that take place in your quaint little town of Stars Hallow, Connecticut! Like Kendra, and probably the majority of GG fans, I too will be watching all the seasons before tuning in to the new one on Netflix!


Honorable Mentions:

These shows have TBD seasons but I felt like I should share them because they are my new favorites: Wayward Pines and Stranger Things 

I am a Wednesday Night ABC girl and was so disappointed to hear that the lineup was changing this season.  The Middle will now air on Tuesday nights (fortunately as does American Housewife).  The Goldbergs, Modern Family and Black-ish will remain on Wednesday nights. 
 



So there’s our list of what we will be watching this fall! What will you be watching?  Please feel free to share in the comments below.



No comments:

Post a Comment